Interview process and what we look for
- We’ll have a chat about your motivations and experience to date and see if TG is a good fit for you.
- This call cuts both ways, so you’ll also have the opportunity to ask us some questions, learn more about TG and what the role entails.
- A more in-depth interview with the hiring manager.
- Here we’ll dive into specific details about your past experience and what you can bring to the table.
- The main goal here is to find out if you match the company’s environment in terms of behaviour (e.g. remote work, solving conflicts and drive) and process (e.g. agile, design thinking).
- For most of our roles we ask candidates to complete a small task. We don’t expect this to take you more than 1-2 hours
- We’ll give you as much time as you need to get back to us (ideally no more than a week).
- The aim of the task is to understand how you can think about a challenge, break it down and attempt to find a solution. We don’t expect the perfect answer, but we are interested to see what questions you have and the assumptions you make without being given the full context.
- Final round where we review your task and ask you questions about it.
- There is also a culture fit round focused more on value and situational questions to understand how you would get on working in TGs environment.
- You’ll be talking with potential colleagues so use this time to ask as many questions as you wish. It’s a two way process 🙂
- The whole process shouldn’t take more than 2-3 weeks and if you’re great fit for the role then you have yourself an offer!
Benefits & Perks
We give everyone 30 days of annual leave per year, in addition to bank holidays. Remote members' annual leave entitlement (as well as applicable public holidays) may vary depending on the location of work country, but we try to follow Bahrain’s local laws, unless such laws contradict with any local legislations of a member’s work country. You can learn more about remote employees' benefits here and here.
Team member health and wellness is key, TG ensure that priority is given to the same and looks to provide health care to all members in the Region (UAE and Bahrain).
Commitment to members development is priority for the team and a dedicated as well as budget is being allocated to this initiative as we grow.